Our lives were forever changed...

On January 25, 2005, a fire broke out at our house. No one was home at the time, and neither Heather nor I were hurt, fortunately.

Click here or a picture to view more pictures

The fire started in the family room, possibly due to a spark from the wood stove igniting a chair or other object in the room.

We lost nearly everything in the fire to smoke, water or heat damage, including our 3 original Patz Catz.

 

We are living in a nearby apartment while the house is rebuilt.

Fortunately, we have insurance and we will be rebuilding the house and replacing our belongings. This process has already started and can be viewed here.